Get more done and collaborate better with new feature Commitments
Do you have big goals, but no roadmap to get there?
Do you struggle to break down your goal into manageable steps and track your progress?
Do you want to collaborate with others who share your vision and can help you along the way?
Commitments is a powerful new feature that helps you drive your goals by breaking them down into manageable tasks, milestones, and deliverables. By using Commitments, you can collaborate with others and achieve successful outcomes that create a sense of progress and momentum towards your larger goals.
Using Commitments is simple. Just ask for commitments from others, ensure everyone agrees on how to achieve the outcome, do the actual work asynchronously, and share progress updates to drive successful outcomes. By following these simple steps, you can get more done and collaborate better with others to achieve your goals.
Learn more about how to use Commitments from our support pages: https://support.tangible-growth.com/commitments
We'd love to hear your thoughts on Commitments and how it can help you achieve your goals. If you have any feedback or ideas for improvement, please let us know. And if you're interested in learning more about how Commitments can help you and your team, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always here to help you drive your goals and achieve great outcomes!
Bugfixes and improvements
- Ability to be able to filter objectives by time periods faster
- Team lead creating a personal objective for their team members sometimes fails
- Team is shown twice in main menu if following a team before being added to it
- Context Sharing and Profile picture - The image rotation is wrong when uploading a photo directly from mobile camera
- Context Sharing Card Editor: submenu drops out of viewport if item is a bottom of screen
- Activity log - text wrapping issues
- A followed team remains as an empty item in the main menu if the team is deleted